Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Restaurant Re-Cap

Empire State South, a new restaurant in mid-town! Hailing southern food as their staple, with decor to match, it's a great stop for any "northerner" looking for an authentic experience in Atlanta. The bar is long and spacious, with many excellent wines to choose from. The menu is ever changing, based on fresh ingredients and the weather. 

I had their catfish which was unbelievable. It was paired with cheesy grits and okra...so southern and so good! They rotate their menu so I did not get to try their mac and cheese, I have a feeling with cooler temperatures it will be back on the menu in no time. 

They also have an extensive coffee bar so a little morning jolt! I have not been yet to describe, but I have heard it's killer! 


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment