Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Big Fish! Atlanta Fish Market



I have to report that I simply love the Atlanta Fish Market. So when Mike suggested we go there for dinner on Sunday, I immediately dropped the menu I was looking at and headed straight to the BIG FISH! They get their fish in fresh daily, which is why it's so amazing. I have never had anything but FAB food there. 

Please allow me to foodie out for a moment: Every time I get their "Hong Kong Style" fish I am in total heaven. Hong Kong Style -sherry soy, scallions, ginger, spinach & sticky rice. It's best paired with Chilean Sea Bass (my mouth is watering). Asian flavors combine with the flaky white fish and it's perfection! 

Great date place! I like the octopus light fixtures and globes! They also have a private dinning room for group dinning! 

Located
265 Pharr Rd. NE,
Atlanta, GA 30305
404-262-3165

*call to make a res! 
LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment