Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

What's up at West Egg?

I recently went to West Egg Cafe for the first time in a long time. And let me tell you, there were some serious improvements. The front area is more of a place hang out, drink a cup of coffee with your buddy. The back area and patio are fit for a business breakfast or lunch of just a friendly catchup. I held just that, with a friend of mine named Alyssa. One of the lovely owners of Sashay Creative Events.

We leisurely sat on the patio sipping delicious cups of coffee while drooling over everything on their one page menu.





The biscuits were to die for! I am not a southerner but I love a good, fluffy biscuit, and WOW were these good. Some other things to try: black bean cakes and eggs, and their oatmeal.

So, next time you are looking for a great brunch spot check it out!

West Egg Cafe
1100 Howell Mill Rd
Atlanta, GA 30318
(404) 872-3973

No comments:

Post a Comment