Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

FRITTI: Oh my YUM!

FRITTI was amazing last night. My girls and I had a little ladies night last night and O.M.G. was our experience amazing? Yes it was! We participated in Inman Park's Restaurant Week's pre fixed $15.00 menu, which included a salad, a pizza, and a dessert. I know, ridiculous!

Must have: Mushroom Pizza AND the chocolate soup dessert. The pizza has white truffle oil, which is so flavorful and compliments the mushrooms perfectly. The chocolate soup is so rich, definitely worth the cals. 

FRITTI has an amazing set up because in the winter it's completely closed, but in the summer they un-zip their outside "walls" and the exterior left portion of the restaurant is transformed into a  glorious patio (we discussed my love of patio's a few posts ago).  This is a great date night, ladies night, or group dinning spot. It's not too expensive either. Pizzas will run you between $8.00 and $17.00. Salads cost on average $8.00.  They have many options for people that love meat and veggies. I would suggest this restaurant to anyone coming into town for the weekend.

Oh, I almost forgot, they have an extensive wine list. YUM! There is a cozy bar at the front of the restaurant that seems to be always buzzing with people.


My friends had to roll me out of there last night! Success. 


Next spot on my train is: Block Island for my cousin's wedding! 

No comments:

Post a Comment