Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome to Effortless Entertaining

Hello! My name is Jaimi Lynn and I have a passion for creating events and everything that goes along with them. From recipes, to decor, to logistics, I seriously love it all. I wanted to share some of my passion with you that is why Effortless Entertaining was born. Maybe some of my tips will even assist you as you put on a birthday party for your spouse or host a Superbowl party for the block. Don't be mislead by the name of this blog, entertaining is NEVER effortless, in fact it is quite the opposite, but my goal is always to make it look effortless and simple.

The first thing I always think about when planning a party or event is the goal of this soiree? Why are people gathering together? If its to celebrate, keep that in the forefront of your mind as you plan. If the purpose is to learn, or to grieve, keep that in mind as well.

Picking a menu for a party can be tricky, especially with so many taste buds to think of. My advise is to keep it simple, yet never boring. Have classic dishes with unexpected elements of surprise and fun for your guests to keep coming back for more. Also you will see in the recipes I select to feature here will be mainly vegetarian or fish centric and when it comes to sweets, you will find that I LOVE to bake so there will never be a shortage of treats to look through.

I can't wait to get started! Hope you enjoy this as much as I am!

Love,

Jaimi Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment